Thursday, January 17, 2008

Budda Quotes


(This photo was taken by my friend Amy on a trip to Vietnam)
I am on the net trying to find a perfect quote for a layout! It has to be a buddist one of course! As I am read these amazing quotes I think to myself I really need to study this stuff!
Here are just a few quotes I love!

  • All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.

  • An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.

  • Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

This one is my favourite!

  • Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.

Everyone is gulity of this one when they are sad, down or in a depressed state.


My friend took this photo below! It has a story which is shocking!


I'll post more about it soon. It's sad. Really sad!
I don't feel like dealing with 'sad' right now!

Labels: ,