Saturday, August 16, 2008

My etsy finds and life stuff

How cool is this Bracelet above! OMG I just had to have have it! The Buddha head is hand made! It's flat as well so it will fit nice around my wrist.



I also brought myself these two tops below: This one says "Peace in oneself, Peace in the world".

And this one "Be the change you wish to see in the world"

This necklace below is my favourite. I can seperate it in two. The other half is going to my best friend Amy. Who loves buddhism like me!




LIFE:
Had a nice night tonight. Went out and had dinner and a cocktail with Neil. Boys just went to their dad's.
I had a really nice week with my boys. I did some art stuff with them (for a school project). Next week is book week and the kids need to be dressed up their favourire book character. I am going to dress my boys up as Mr Men. Caleb will be Mr Mischief and Owen Mr daydream. I picked them! lol! Should be fun!
SCRAPBOOKING:
I will try and take some pics of my layouts tommorrow and post them! ;)
HOME:
I brought a few magazines tonight to get decor and design ideas for my house. I love freedom stuff I might head down there tommorrow and have a look around. I might also go to ikea as I want to get 4 white bookshelfs for my room. I went to get stuff moving along! I am loving it! My house will be very uncluttered and modern. But my room it's pink (now) and will be filled with lots of pretty stuff!
It's 2:18 am now Neils in bed and I have a nice quiet house to myself. Heater is on. Might watch a movie. Might scrap. I am lucky I don't have kids to wake me up in the morning.

I have the whole day to me tommorrow. I am going to get my hair cut, my eyebrows waxed and my nails down. I really want to treat myself to a massage. Maybe a foot one or a back one! Heaven > great way to de-stress. Love it! Then go shop!

Labels: , , ,