Monday, April 27, 2009

Jade Goody

I have been watching the documentary of this lovely girls life! If you don't know her she appeared on the UK Big Brother in 2002. She became famous because of her wild, loud and bubbly personality. She has two beautiful boys (4 and 5 years) and in 2008 she found out she had cervical cancer at the tender age of just 26. I have found watching the show both sad and rewarding! There are 5 one hour shows. I have watched parts 1 and 2. It's January just 8 weeks before she dies. She doesn't find out that her illness is terminal until Febuary. So in parts 1 and 2 she talks about 'getting thru this cancer battle and living'!!! But she dies! (that was only 4 weeks ago). I have found it rewarding as even though Jade has cancer she is always 'living' and although she has bad times, she always seems happy! It's like she always lives in the moment! As human beings I think we all forget to do that!

A beautiful soul has died, I feel so sorry her and her two beautiful boys.









Her second book comes out in Australian book stores on July the 1st! I can't wait to get my copy! They might also be making a movie about her life.

Labels: