Monday, April 07, 2008

I love this quote....

Throughout life, we get clues that remind us what direction we are supposed to be headed in. If you do not pay attention, then you make lousy choices and end up with a miserable life. If you stay focused, then you learn your lessons and have a full good life.

It's by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross I found it her book called the Wheel of Life.

* I have a really special layout that I created a few days ago. I really love the journalling messages I did in it for my boys. *

Just a few weeks ago I wrote a message on the blue bazaar forum asking for scrap buddies in South Australia. Since then I have met and scrapbooked with two new buddies. Deb and Steph! And tommorrow I get to do it again (hopefully). It's so nice to met new people, venture out and scrapbook!

Labels: , ,