Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone is having a great easter break. ;) My break is shared with my kids! I am loving my special time with them! I am a big kid at heart and gave my boy's their easter presents from the easter bunny on Friday night > I couldn't wait.

They got:
2 dvd's each.
1 big educational activity book.
1 set of pokemon trading cards.
1 red tulip bunny.
1 pkt of mixed freddo frogs.
1 pkt of snakes / frogs.
3 mini pkts of movie popcorn.

I focused on "fun stuff" rather then chocolate > which in the end doesn't get eatten and stays in the fridge. Their dad got then chocolate and my parents are going to give them money to spend on themselves today.

Anyway last night I went and saw Horton hears a who!!!!! That movie is brillant!!! I love it so much!!!! Mama's take your kids to see it! Even adults! It's awsome! I have been waiting ages to see it! Before the movie we took the boy's out to dinner which was nice and relaxing! Me and the boys shared buffalo chips, nacho's and a mixed salad! My boys love dips and sauces and stuff like me!

Today I am off to my parents house for lunch! I hope you have a great today!

Labels: ,