Wednesday, March 19, 2008

2 Miracles

Finally a layout!!! My beautiful boys aged 1 and 3 in this photo!


Some close ups:
Below my title:

This is my fairy. I cut her body out of PP and I then found some wings and added them on her. (I coloured the wings in with pencils and glitter gel pens). Her head is a stamp!!! ;)

Around the edges I have stuck down black and white ribbon.
The circle is just a punched circle which I have punched tiny little holes into.

Once again I used a heart shapped punched and punched out heaps of hearts. I inked around them in brown inked and then I crushed them up and flattened them out and stuck them on. I then added a layer of clear glittler paint to give them a beautiful sparkle :)

The end!


(I have added comments on again as my email isn't working)

Labels: , , ,