Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weight

That topic! Grrrr! I have wanted to journal about it for ages now! But I haven't been able to get myself committed enough.

I joined this awesome site http://www.sparkpeople.com/ to try and help get me motivated again. I have been super skinny my whole life. I had my first child and struggled just a little with my weight. I had my second child and I have never been the same since. In 2005-6 I lost 18 kilos. But in order for me to lose that weight I had to exercise 2-3 hours a day! Yes that's right! I did it and kept it off until I met Neil in May 2006. Then slowly I went down hill from there! (I got slack).

Anyway this site seems cool! First I had to write in my weight and height and my goal weight.

Then you select problems you are having like sleeping problems, high blood pressure, depression, anxiety and it can help with those areas to.

Next I had to select 1 goal from each of the areas of nutrition, fitness, and motivation.

For nutrition.. I am going to start drinking 8 glasses of water a day.
For fitness... I am going to start walking then jogging again.
For motivation... I am going to write in a journal on here!

Well that's a start anyway! I know I can do this again!

Labels: