Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tiny Star

As you can all tell from my blog > I love etsy so much! I have always been a big fan of handmade stuff as long as I can remember. I really not a shopping mall person kinda girl! I just find that the shops decor items are boring and common and really not me at all. I want my home's decor to reflect the people in it. Every single item displayed in my house has a special meaning why I brought it in some way or another and I love that! It's about the meaning and not about the money!

One shop that I love on etsy is My Tiny Star! (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5759993). I brought this beautiful little deer about a month ago to sit on my bed. When I first saw it reminded my of one of the deers my uncle gave me when I was a little girl. (He died in 1995 when I was just 17). He had no children and was like a father figure to me.



After I saw the deer I noticed this awesome boy doll, it reminded me of Neil (he has black hair and green eyes) so I brought it to go on his side of the bed. His name is Jack.








I contacted the lady and asked her if she could make me a girlfriend for Jack. She made this awesome doll called Lucy! She can make lots of things! She asked me what colour hair, eyes, clothes etc, I wanted. I told her just to surprise me and she come up with this beautiful creation!




Here they are together. Soon these little dolls home will be on my bed! Jack on Neils side and Lucy on my side! The doll is made of cloth. The hair is faux fur and the clothes are removeable and their faces are hand-painted!

Wuv Lisa

Labels: ,