Tuesday, May 01, 2007

In love with *colour*

I am totally inspired by design and art mags. I brought the latest issue of Australia Home Beautiful and the mag rocks! This issue has artist's home! They mix colours and patterns so well and the results are wild!

Below is a kitchen! Omg how totally cool! I was so inspired!
The Background looks like scrap paper doesn't it!
Anyway I brought this PP from the Scrapbook Station store and went wild!
The photo was taken in the holidays of Callum and his mates! :D

Close-up: It's hard to see the depth! But I used heaps of buttons, sequins, beads, studs, jewels stickers and other non-scrapbooking stuff to make the PP came alive!

In other news:
I had a pretty crappy weekend! Neil got called into work so I missed out on going to the SS scrap night! Girls I am soooo sorry! (I love u all). I am pretty upset about it! Neil left for work at 7:30pm, I had all four boys watching DVD's! Then on Sunday Neil had to leave again for work for a 12 hour shift and I wasn't well at all! (my parents helped me out).
I have been tagged by 4 chicks :D
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write down their seven facts and copy/paste these rules. You then need to tag 7 people. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. When my mum was pregnant with me > I wasn't expected to live. I almost died at birth.

2. I am a coke zero FREAK! I drink alot of it!

3. I won a major art award when I was 13.

4. I lose myself when I am in committed relationships. (I kinda drop my passions in life for love and I don't know why>?)

5. I get anxious when my house is messy! (Mmmm> three boys and 1 man = major anxiety lol).

6. I love my boys to death and I am a good mum. But I struggle with > 'motherhood'.

7. I have faith in myself. I know that I will do something amazing one day > to better the lives of others > maybe something to do with depression or post-natal depression.

Nic and Kathie I will post your SS challenge tommorrow. :D

LOVE ME