Monday, February 25, 2008

My Boys First Dog

How cute is this photo of my boys and Mia in the bath! I love it :D I decided to make this a “Your First Dog” layout! I brought Mia last year in May. She was the first thing I brought for myself after my divorce. I wasn’t allowed to have a dog as my ex doesn’t like them. I have to admit the she is the best thing I have ever brought!
I love this little baby doll to bits.

I punched all these little flowers with white and gold foiled paper.

I love these hearts! I placed page pebbles over the top of them to make them stand out.
Around the the photo is just back rub-on's that I have coloured in with glitter gel pen's.
How cute is Mia's little crown.

I made a large pocket in the layout to hold more photos and journaling! (a great way of adding more meaningful ‘stuff’ to your layouts’). When you pull up the little photo of Mia it has some cute photos of her with the boys. When you pull up the ribbon it has a photo of me in 1981 with my first dog(s)! "Greyhounds", my dad used to race them!

When you turn it around it has a whole heap of little photo’s of Mia!
My journalling is also hidden within the pocket to :D

LOvE me xoxox

Labels: