Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bloody computer!!!

Grrrrr:
I haven't been able to go on the internet due to a virus that took over my computer. It came from my email. I have an anti-virus software but the virus that took over my computer was a fake anti-virus software the exact same as my software! Grrrrr! When I went to correct the problem I was getting help from the fake one and in the process I added more viruses onto my bloody computer. It even had a fake microsoft support help page! Double grrrrr! I went out and brought another security software and it pointed out the problem! I thought I wasn't going insane! Stupid thing! I have had to deleted all of my emails! The lot! So Deb I can't ring u! I don't even have your number on my mobile as I have a new one due to washing the old one a month ago! Grrrrr! My computer is finally fixed, well I hope!

Unwell:
I'm unwell again! Pre-period phase! I haven't got the medication or implant yet to help me! I also have to go out to dinner tonight and I really really struggle going out in this state! I was thinking about going to a spa and getting a massage today but I can't! I can't even force myself to get out of the house and go and enjoy something as nice as that! I can't wait for all this to be done with!

My House:
My new kitchen got put in last Monday! It's is stunning but not quite finished! I'll post some pics soon! When I can be bothered taking some that is!!!

Quilt:
Anyway I brought this beautiful quilt off etsy (again) it cost me $350 and $50 to get it here from the states if anyone is interested. I love HANDMADE patchwork quilts and now I have one! The colours are brighter in real life! Once again when my bed is complete I'll post a pic! My whole house is getting a make over right now!




Labels: ,