Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Last House on the Left!!!!


I'm a massive horror/thiller movie fan! I just finished watching 'The Last House on the Left' and all I have top say is wow this movie is freakin distrubing, scary, edge of your seat thiller!

This is how it starts:

After settling their affairs, Emma, John and Mari Collingwood head out on vacation to their lake house. Shortly after arriving, Mari borrows the family car and drives into town to spend time with her friend Paige. While Paige works the cash register at a local store, she and Mari meet Justin a teenager passing through the town who invites them both back to his hotel room to smoke some weed. While the three are hanging out in the hotel room, Justin's family members return: Krug, Justin’s father; Francis, Justin’s uncle; and Sadie Krug’s girlfriend.

Mmmm....... what happens you'll have to watch!

ps: I was asked for i.d to watch this film! I'm not kidding! Grrr, crazy I am 31!!! I get asked sometimes when I go and get beer for Niall! My hairdresser thought that Niall was my dad and so did the guy at telstra shop who did out mobile phone contracts! (I didn't have the heart to tell him). I think it's funny, lucky Niall does to! He is 13 years older then me, but according to other people it's more like 20-30 years lol!

Labels: