Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scarlet Lime Kit .....

It's 3am, I fall asleep early on the lounge, on my back, with a heat bag on my neck and deep heat (pain relief gel) on my neck and upper back. I'm now stiff and sore and it's hard to keep my mind off what happened! I'm feeling sorry for myself so I thought I would jump on the puter and post this scarlet lime peep.....

This is the peep for the Scarlet Lime October kit and it looks beautiful! I love the oranges, blues and aqua! The papers work really pretty together, and I can't wait to see the emblishments, which is my favourite part! I really heart the clock stamp ;) I am getting quite the collection of cute unique little stamps now! :)




This is the project kit for October, I have no idea what it will be>? The little stamp has a section for journalling so maybe a mini album>? :)



I haven't recieved a kit from scarlet lime yet, I am still waiting on this beautuful kit below! It's very pretty (and I don't do pretty much) so it will be interesting how I use it! I can do vintage really well so that's a plus! Vintage seems like the 'it' thing at the moment!! Not vintage with bright colours thrown in but, vintage, vintage!! ;)


This is septembers project I am still waiting for.....


Lisa xoxox