Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Challenges

Kathie's Challenge on the Scrapbook Station forum: "Your Favourite Spot"> It's a mess I know but care factor O. lol! (I took this pic this morning). Since it's gotten colder I double up a quilt and park my butt next to the heater to scrap at night! Pure pliss for me! My cat is meant to sleep on the lounge to the left (the one with the blanket) and Neil lays on the big lounge on the right and we watch TV or DVD's together. I have heaps of candles going every night and an oil burner (with 100% essential relaxation oil).
Nic's Challenge on the Scrapbook Station Forum. "Something that bugs you">? (or to that effect). Below is my cat Olivia and she isn't meant to sit on my bed or lounge etc without a blanket. (as sometimes the bugger is wet and dirty and puts hair on my bed). But she refuses to do so! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (ok I know that isn't a good pic of her, lol).
Soon I will post a LO inspired by this Kitchen below :D

Right now I am working on two LO's for the Aussie Dare Site.