Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mothers Day tag Albums (part 2)

I made four tag albums like the one below for my nana, my mum, Angie (my cousin with the liver transplant) and Jillian (Neil's ex wife). These bloody tag album's took me ages to complete! I started them last weekend and just finished them last night! (Grrrr). I thought they would be quick and easy! WRONG! 16 large chipboard tags painted with two coats on each side in different colours is NOT fun! (1 set would be but not 4). The worst part was all the bloody gel pen work > never again! That alone took me hours to do! :( (and I don't have the time right now > crazy me). 32 photo's I searched and printed out! I punched out 272 circles and inked them all! YES omg! The most time was taken up by all the little emblishments that I glued on! (My stash has gone down a bit). I tried to do them quick and easy but I am I very fussy > so I drove my self crazy!