Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My July Poppy Ink Layout

Journey Home............

I did this layout a while back but have only just scanned it up now!
I want to try and start getting a few baby layouts done for my boy's albums. I did the layout above for Owen's album.
The journaling is long so I will just explain 'some' of my feelings at the time:
It was late January 29th 2000 the day I left hospital with my first newborn baby! I really wanted to go home. I wanted to sleep in my own bed, eat my own yummy food, watch foxtel and just feel comforatble with my baby. I was all packed up ready to go home. The room was nice and clean, all my presents, teddies and flowers waiting on a trolley. I remember looking out of the window to the city park lands and wondering what everyone else was doing. I thought to myself that nobody could be doing anything more special then me. "I am bring my baby home today'.

To make the little houses I used these little chipboard houses by collections and just covered them with pattern papers and made little doors and windows. I used a black felt pen to add little details.



See:

Thanks for looking Lisa ;)

Labels: