Saturday, July 07, 2007

My Third Poppy Ink Layout


This is my dad and me in 1978 :) I am pulling his hair in the pic! (girl power). The tag lifts up to a funny little story I wrote about my crazy dad > :D I used chalks (omg) to create a soft pastel background! I really love my chalks now > I brought them about 7 years ago! lol! I NOW i am using them! They work really well on textured cardstock!

Anyway I can't wait to get my July kit:
http://www.poppyink.com/documents/kits.html#

I just went out to dinner and now I am off to watch a movie! ;) Something nice!

Thursday day/ night I was feeling really unwell. Then yesterday I was throwing up from 9am until 5pm~! Omg!~ I layed on the lounge for something like 12 hours yesterday and then I went to bed! :( So glad I am better today! I don't wish this stomach bug on anyone! Caleb picked it up from daycare! Kid's pick up heaps of bugs from daycare and school and I always manage to get it ........ and get it bad!

Love me