Monday, July 09, 2007

Callum Turns 11

Neil's son Callum turned 11 today. He was born in on this day in 1996! (OMG > At that time I was only 1 year out of high school).

Anyway Neil doesn't get to see Callum until Friday so I thought I would do something nice for him. I searched thru some old pics of Callum as a baby and found one with Neil and him in the hospital. It's not a very good quality photo but a sweet meaningful one :D

So I scrapped this for him last night!


Despite the sickness I have been feeling pretty good. This new medication has been working wonders for me I think. (fingers crossed).

I had a great night out last night with my parents. Neil and I went to the Goodwood Hotel for dinner and drinks. It was one of the most relaxing, happy and peaceful times for me in ages. I am finally starting to see my future more clearly.

Tonight is a chill-out night. On the week I have the my boys it's home cooking all round. But when they go to their dad's, Neil and I go out nearly every single night. This is a new found freedom for me. (after being home with kids since the age of 21). Anyway it's to cold to go out tonight so we are having take-out and watching whateva on foxtel.

Hope u all had a good weekend :D

Labels: