Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday Stuff

~Life~
I have been so busy today and have managed to get a heap crappy stuff done. (You know the stuff you keep putting off). Anyway the new med's are finally working alot better but I may still need to add one more to the mix.
I have been doing alot of thinking and planning about what I want for my future and how the hell I am going to manage to be able to work full time and study part time next year. But you know what > I am up for the challenge and soooooo looking forward to it!

~Family photo~
Taken on fathers day last Sunday

I have been doing of of stuff around the house. I love buying old things and making them pretty and new again! I brought two bookcases 1 small (pictured) and one large for my boys rooms. I plan on painting one yellow and one apple green. I will update my progress :) Hopefully ;)

I am going to order this print from art.com frame it and place it in the centre of my wall in either my lounge room or family room! I love it! I have other big ideas for it :D



Have a good weekend :)

Labels: