Saturday, June 09, 2007

Inspire

This kitchen.....
inspired me! I love the black and white print on the lamps and how they have used really bright bold colours in the mix.


I was in the scrapbook station store and saw the same black and white print. *Awesome* I brought it. I used some really bold colours in the layout like the kitchen. The squares are punched out paint chips with some gel pen.


This photo from the layout was taken on mothers day just gone. Me and me boys! The look so huge on my lap now. (Owen is 7 and Caleb nealy 5). They are going to be well over 6 foot! My youngest is nearly in a size 4 shoe. OMG! His dad has a 14 shoe size lol and is 6'3! They are going to be alot taller then him! How cool is that!!!! I love that > tall strong teenage boys in my life soon! They are great boys! I love them to death.

Neil is at work right now, Mia is outside playing, the house is nice and clean and I am happy! I have the heater on in the lounge and have been watching (another) thiller movie called Broken! I have also nearly finished the LO I was working on yesterday. Happy right now. :D
Going up to blockbuster now to get some more movies :D