Saturday, October 10, 2009

I do.....

My parents wedding photo taken in 1975! My mum made her wedding dress! She was something abnormal like a size 4. Very skinny! They had a big backyard style party the day after.
I created this with the add-on kits from Septembers Studio Calico kit! http://lisale-ray.blogspot.com/2009/08/studio-calico-august-kit.html I would never have brought the making memories flowers, studs and the Anna Griffin papers and tape! (so it's good to try new things that I wouldn't normally buy). I have to say I love the challenge of the kits! It's so fun and even better sharing and seing what everybody else has created! Everybody's stuff is sooooo different, it's weird to think it all comes from the same kits.

I should get Octobers kit soon, maybe in a week or so! That kit looks so funky and retro I can't wait to play with that one! It looks like the best kit so far!!!! (posted down below). Here: http://lisale-ray.blogspot.com/2009/09/studio-calico-october-kit.html

(click for a close up)




It opens up to another photo and journalling! ;)


Another memory created! My parents wedding today! An important one to I think!

Labels: , , , , ,