Friday, October 09, 2009

Baby Butt's

I created this with the Septembers Cotillion kit from studio calico! It was my first LO I attempted! Everything is from the kit except the beads, sequins glitter and the lady head charm. The photo of me is on the right (taken 1978) and my DS is on the left (taken 2002).
I love comparing pics at the same age and I think it's even better to scrapbook them! (Even though Caleb doesn't look anything like me it's still fun).
I did a string of beads and sequins down the side to give it a fun look! (It has posted small so click for a close up). Or I have posted here on flickr! It looks better on a white background! http://www.flickr.com/photos/42467022@N05/3995304990/
(click for a close up)
Mt title and my bead/sequin rope! ;)

My journalling is in the clear pocket!

Lisa xoxoxo
ps: I have two more LO's to share from this kit :)

Labels: , , , ,