Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yesterday

Lawyer:

Everything went well at the lawyers yesterday. I was so tired from the night before (not being able to sleep) that I woke up with bags under my eyes :( It's just been a long and stressful process and I am over it!!! One more month to go she tells me!!!! THANK GOD!!!! It's been 18 months, 2 lawyers, 1 barister, in court 4 times, lots of $$$ spent, and so much stress, worry, and anxiety! My lawyer told me that this is one of the worst cases she has had to deal with! I came home yesterday tired but calm and thankful for my life now! This experience has taught me so much!
Thanks girls for all your comments /emails u mean the world to me!


Tagged

I've been Tagged by Michelle Perry, never done this before! Cool! Thanks babe!

A - Available/Single? No, I have a beautiful man, who I have been dating now for 8 months!

B - Best Friend? Totally, a rockin chic named Amy!!!! I went to high school with her!!! When I was at my lowest stage of my life she was there for me!!!

C - Cake or Pie? Mud Cake!!! Yummy!

D - Drink Of Choice? Non alcoholic - Coke Zero, Alcoholic - Cocktails baby!!!!

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Max factor panstick!!!

F - Favorite Color? Pink.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Sour worms > :)

H - Home or Homesick? Home - thank god!

I - Indulgence? I would love to stay 2 nights in a hotel room with Neil and do nothing but pamper ourselves. I would love to stay in a room with a huge spa, king sized bed and foxtel. I would love to got out for yummy dinners and order room service for dessert. I would love to get a massage in our room...... get the message :D

J - January Or February? February as it will be my first Valentines Day with Neil ;)

K - Kids & Their Names? 2 Boys, Owen and Caleb.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Compassion.

M - Marriage date? Mmmmm maybe in the near future!!

N - Number Of Siblings? 1 26 year old brother called Anthony!

O - Oranges Or Apples? Neither!

P - Phobias/Fears? Not living a good life!

Q - Favorite Quote: To many to quote, lol! I love the Dali Lama's inspirational ones such as;

'The basic sources of happiness are a good heart, compassion, and love. If we have these mental attitudes, even if we are surrounded by hostility, we feel little disturbance. On the other hand, if we lack compassion and our mental state is filled with anger or hatred we will not have peace'.

R - Real Hair Color? Brown with shades of red in it.

S - Season? Winter. I love comfy winter clothes. I love the electric blanket on my bed. I love to stay warm by the heater! I love to create ArT why it's running outside :)

T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Okay, now I tag...Sue, Louise, Kathie and Lyn.


Art

I picked up this art guide in the city yesterday it only costs $3.00 and is full of cool little inspirational art work and advertisments!






Scrapbooking!

On the weekend I managed to spend a little while scrapbooking! I sat and watched a few movies in the lounge with scrapbooking stuff on the lounge and around my feet! Mess!!!! Lol!
I made this expandable mini ablum for Owen's birthday!!! (all the pics from his birthday). I brought the album from spotlight ($6.00 on special for $4.50, bargin). It can hold up to 10 normal sized photos! Awesome I had alot of fun creating this for him! It sits on my stero in my family room for now!






I also made this frame (got it from k-mart it's held together by magnets) for Callum. (Neils 10 year old son). It is of him and his 18 month old brother Jack. Cute pic hey! This will go in Callums room on his self!! Simple but I am trying to personalise the boys rooms abit ;)


I love this abstract art work soooo cool! It is from an Adelaide gallery! I have to use some of these cool ideas for my layouts ;)