Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Finally a NEW Layout :)


No period looming, so I am 100% Lisa this week! I am feeling totally amazing! (It's totally sucky big a woman sometimes). I have booked into a brillant doctor for next week! I need some medication to help fix the problem, at the moment I have nothing to help the situation! :( It's weird when one week u struggle to function normally and the next week I am planning a holiday to Tibet and reading Human Rights lecture notes :D

*Big Smile* A layout finished! I love the smaller sized format so much better then 12x12, because I liked to add lots of detail in my creations! Anyway, I love what this layout represents! It's my parents and my two boys in September 2002 and in November 2006! We have such an amazing bond in our family!
{Click on layout for close-up}

{Close-up}


Now I just have to get my Aussie Sare LO done, the topic is just to amazing to past down:
"A window to my soul".
*Louise will email u tonight :D*