Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tiny Tales (Mini Book)






This is a 40 page mini album about random little stories! (the stories are random anything from my pregnacy to my pets, to things around my home). "40 stories in total." I just the love concept and I plan on making more. I have used photo's that are extras or photo's that may never ever get scrapped. (I believe that every photo has a story behind it).

The cover has been covered with book print paper and then layed with tissue paper. I got the little image from etsy (a lady named tiny star) I have used mica over the image to protect it and give it a cool rustic look. Around the cute image I have used glass and coloured mosaic's, clear sequins and clay. The tabs say "pick me" and "no pick me". ;)

It took me a while to create this one! I have about 5 mini's on the go now! I am mini book crazy! I can't seem to "get into layouts" these days. With a mini ablum I can tell lots of stories and use lots of pics. I have more fun scrapbooking mini albums as it's like a free for all with scrapbook products, I can use what I want! (ie: cute dork little stickers and rub-on's that I would NEVER use on a layout).

Wesa