Sunday, August 02, 2009

My Etsy BUYS!

I just *heart* these cute funky stamps :)






I just love these sweet little pillows! This one below will go in my lounge room on Nialls sofa ;)


This one will go in the boys room:
and this one will go in my family room:

This one is Kate Masons art! (so beautiful). I just love it and had to have it as soon as I saw it! It's bright and funky! I just love the bright pink background and the lovely smooth painted face!


I adore these funky art pieces! One piece is going in the corner of my family room (my scrapbook corner) on a shelf. I'll keep the rest packed away and swap the art pieces now and then so my house doesn't look boring! That's what I do! I'll buy a heap of art pieces and swap them around the house and bring new pieces out. It keeps everything fresh looking!