Thursday, August 13, 2009

Romance

I'm in the mood for some romance and quality time with my baby! We thought we'd stay over night some place for some pure relaxation, just eat, drink, watch DVD's, have a spa and be merry! I found a beautiful modern funky room at Clarion Hotel Soho in Adelaide. I booked the Lush Spa Suite, it has a Large corner spa bath, rainfall-shower and feature window providing views of Adelaide’s city skyline. (OMG what could be better then that?). Imagine lying in a spa (with a view of the city) with the person you love. It also has a King size bed, a 42" LCD TV, and DVD Player, which is perfect as I will bring along some new release DVD's for us to watch. The TV looks straight across from the bed, so we will be able to watch the DVD's from the comfort of our bed. I'll bring some popcorn and other yummy snacks for us to eat! I have also booked for us to get a massage! They do a couples massage (side by side) in your room, with music and by candle light.

Can't wait....... bring on the weekend :)

Labels: , ,