Friday, August 14, 2009

Scarlet Lime to....

I couldn't help myself and got a Scralet Lime subscription to, starting next month ;) I think it will be away to get me motivated to start doing layouts again!

This kit below is a rock and roll project kit: (it's an add-on). I brought it, they have some left over from this months August kits! I would NEVER have chosen these papers, emblishments, etc.! So it's going to be interesting for me and I LOVE a challenge! This kit is more for a teenager, so I am going to make it about Callum (my step son aged 13). Perfect for a teen and he LOVES music just like his dad! This kit looks like Callum!!! If I get it right with the colour/paper/emblishment mixes, photo's and lots of journalling I think it will be awesome!











Below is the SC stamp!!!

This is the August kit this month, which I just missed out on! (pissed). Anyway this is what there kits look like! I think they are cool! I can't wait to play with september kit's!




















Lisa xoxo

Labels: ,