Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!

My First Post and Layout of 2007! I did this layout New years eve day as Neil had to work for four hours in the morning! My first layout in a month, very bad! Not gonna let that happen anymore! Anyway I love this layout below, as it's represents out first x-mas together!

*I cut the black and white paper (not sure of it's name) in the middle to use as a border! Then a stuck the black and white dotted ribbon around as a border. I used heddi swap journaling spots and jewels. The strips down below are cherryarte chipboard, painted and decorated :) I used alot of rub-ons, jewels, pattered papers, sequins in the centre of the LO! The tag (basic grey)pulls out to jounalling).*

Love me xoxox
New Years:
I had the best newyears ever last night! Neil and I went out to tea and the food was to die for. (had a few drinks). We come home and watched a movie! I feel good this morning, no hangover for me! (Just a wee bit tired).

I have to clean up the house today! Neil will garden and want to watch a DVD and attempt another layout! :) Tonight we are going out for tea, mexican I think! Yummy!


Cheers Lisa!

Labels: , , , ,