Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yesterday, I went to the shops, agh! I HATE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING, when it is that busy! Mum and I had lunch and then I rushed home to get away from the peak hour traffic! Everything is so crazy this time of year! Neil and I had Chinese take away for tea and then just chilled out outside! (so warm, calm and nice outside). Neil fall asleep and I watched a DVD, had the Christmas lights on and these beautiful red leadlight looking candles alight! Agh, bliss!

What a MESS!
This was the state of our lounge room Tuesday night! We went shopping to get all the toys for the boys finished, and then after tea Neil spent four hours wrapping all the presents just for the three boys!!! While I sat my butt on the bean bag and scrapped, lol! We watched 12 days of Christmas eve and the lake house! (didn't like either that much!).

Journal:
I brought this green journal (from spotligh) for my friend for xmas. Inside of the journal is one lined side (for writting) and one blank side (to add photo, pics etc). It also comes with plastic covers to protect the photo etc on the blank side. Pretty cool, I thought! I brought a large felt christmas star and outlined it with sequins. In the middle of the sequins are googley eyes! (They look cool and roll when the journal moves). But my favourite thing is the cats head in the middle! It's a button that cost $6.50, expensive, just for a bloody button! Along the side is just some tied ribbon!

Today/tonight:
I have been madly trying to get the house super clean as tonight we have my boys and two other kidies here!~ Ages 7, 6, 4 and 3!! Me and Neil have got our work cut out for us tonight I think! We are having pizza for tea, and then I am not sure>? DVD's>? Play outside>? Take them out! OMG! Neil is cool about it and I stress!