I am totally inspired by design and art mags. I brought the latest issue of Australia Home Beautiful and the mag rocks! This issue has artist's home! They mix colours and patterns so well and the results are wild!
Close-up: It's hard to see the depth! But I used heaps of buttons, sequins, beads, studs, jewels stickers and other non-scrapbooking stuff to make the PP came alive!
In other news:
I had a pretty crappy weekend! Neil got called into work so I missed out on going to the SS scrap night! Girls I am soooo sorry!
(I love u all). I am pretty upset about it! Neil left for work at 7:30pm, I had all four boys watching DVD's! Then on Sunday Neil had to leave again for work for a 12 hour shift and I wasn't well at all! (my parents helped me out).
I have been tagged by 4 chicks :D
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write down their seven facts and copy/paste these rules. You then need to tag 7 people. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. When my mum was pregnant with me > I wasn't expected to live. I almost died at birth.
2. I am a coke zero FREAK! I drink alot of it!
3. I won a major art award when I was 13.
4. I lose myself when I am in committed relationships. (I kinda drop my passions in life for love and I don't know why>?)
5. I get anxious when my house is messy! (Mmmm> three boys and 1 man = major anxiety lol).
6. I love my boys to death and I am a good mum. But I struggle with > 'motherhood'.
7. I have faith in myself. I know that I will do something amazing one day > to better the lives of others > maybe something to do with depression or post-natal depression.
Nic and Kathie I will post your SS challenge tommorrow. :D